At Español con Corazón your health and safety is our top priority
We are following the recommendations of the local and international health authorities about COVID-19.
Please read Español con Corazón Protocol for Spanish private and group lessons during COVID-19
-We will be working in groups of 4 people (keeping a 1,5 meters distance (two arm-lengths) from every person)
- Don't shake hands.
- Prior to the group lesson, every participant will clean their hands with the disinfectants present.
- If, in the last 24 hours, you had one of the following symptoms: nose cold,
coughing, stuffiness or a fever (38°C), stay home.
- Stay home as long as you are in home isolation because you have been in
direct contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the coronavirus.
-Stay home if you have been infected with the coronavirus (determined by a
laboratory test) for a minimum of 7 days after the result of the test.
- If you have travelled outside of the country, please refrain from coming to the lesson for 2 weeks.
- Use your bathroom before coming to the lesson. The authorities require to keep toilets closed, please take that into consideration. Of course, if need comes the toilet will be open.
-Cough and sneeze in your elbow and use paper towels.
- There is a permanent place for everyone while the lesson takes place.
- Please bring your own bottle of water if possible.
- Use your common sense at all times!
Thank you for your patience, let’s create a safe space together!
To keep up to date with Español con Corazón LIKE our Facebook page and follow us on Instagram.
Version June 2020